Guest posting has always been an effective tool for boosting your website’s online reach and improving your reputation. It is essentially beneficial if your site discusses health-related topics because you want your readers to find your posts informative and credible.
But over the years, some people thought about guest posting in a negative light. Google’s former web spam team leader Matt Cutts claimed in 2014 that guest posting for SEO is no longer significant. But if you will do it right, the days of guest posting are still far from over. It remains a highly effective marketing strategy to help your website rank higher on search engine results pages and allow you to become one of the top influencers in the health field.
Here is a three-step guide for guest posting properly to help you use guest posting for health websites to your advantage.
Step 1: Establish Precise Guest Post Objectives
Producing content for external websites may take a while before it yields favorable results. But if you are clear and precise about your goals from the start, you will be able to enjoy all the perks that guest posting can bring to your site.
Some of the usual guest blogging goals include:
- Boosting The Volume Of Referring Domains – It requires categorizing the domains linked to quality. It also uses opportunity analysis like domain relevancy and rating and domain typing.
- Bringing More Referral Traffic – You may use the referring site’s historical and current benchmark and traffic statistics to develop realistic targets.
- Boost SEO Performance – These goals include improvements in organic search traffic, impressions, and ranks. You must also consider a wider SEO link building strategy. However, you must never depend on a single SEO tactic because it may cause your site problems if not done properly.
- Improve Social Media Following – You need to be specific about your key social media accounts. You must also know how to justify your need to increase the number of your followers.
- Establish Website Credibility – As a health blog, you need to have well-established credibility to ensure that your readers will believe what you write. By increasing your credibility, you will be able to have higher readership retention.
Step 2: Make An Possible List Of Placement Sites
One of the biggest failures experienced by expert guest post writers looking for a website to submit their content is their tendency to fall into the bait of writing for any website that accepts guest posts. It will cost you to get swamped with unachievable writing commitments and limit you from reaching your goals.
To fix this, you must develop a list of related websites where you can submit your content. The sites on the list must comply with a high benchmark, which means you must never include any spammy, low-quality websites on the list. You also need to constantly refine and modify your content distribution list to weed out those that no longer meet your standards. You could refer to https://natvisor.com/health-guest-post.html to help you come up with the right list.
Step 3: Prioritize Quality
All websites have their qualification for quality content. But if you will ensure that your content creation meets the high standards of all websites, it would be easier to get favorable results in your guest posting endeavors.
It would be easier to achieve high-quality content by writing what you love. You must also do thorough research about your topic, especially if you will write about medical topics because new studies and researches come out all the time. You must also use credible sources to make the host blog owner, and the readers find you trustworthy.
By following these surefire steps, you can still make the guest posting a reliable strategy to achieve your website’s goals. It will help you boost your SEO and online engagement. It will also provide lasting results that you may enjoy for years to come.