The renowned French basketball star Momar Sakanoko, retired himself at a young age as a basketball player and switched to a new profession and now is a successful young entrepreneur. He revealed in an interview that he always wanted to be the world’s leading and successful entrepreneur and it has always been a dream of his so he could not keep him wait for any more to get it.
Momar Sakanoko has now become an admirable entrepreneur and CEO and founder of “Be Great Company” which is a global firm that has targeted marketing, entertainment, branding, and management of the best talents across the globe. He also prepares courses and training programs to help talented youths to accomplish their goals and to turn their dreams into big success.
Release of “The Power of Belief” As a Tool for Developing Youngsters
The release of basketball turned entrepreneur Momar sakanoko’s recent writing as “The Power of Belief has been Amazons’ bestseller first week of release in which he has addressed young and aspiring talents and has shared his perspectives and experiences to achieve success in the market at a global level.
Essentials Shared In Momar’s New Book for Being a Success
• Momar has expressed that an individual’s psychology plays a great role in determining success. A positive mindset will always lead to success.
• Having a belief in yourself is the key to become a successful entrepreneur. Success starts from where you start believing your abilities and your infinite capacities.
• People should change themselves and have faith in themselves that they can change it.
• To get success, it is essential to feel success.
• To be a great success every Individual whether an entrepreneur or an athlete must believe their philosophies and strategies.
Every profession has some challenges and at a point very, unfortunately, people start doubting their self-efficacy and confidence. But how you respond to such criticism and gain experience from it is the key factor that creates a difference to become a great success. No one can stop you except yourself.