“You have started small, and as a result you are your own boss. You have believed, you have prayed and you still pray, you are planning and you have increased your faith and you patient for the God you serve and the vision you have started but to put the icing on that cake(business) you prepared, there are basic principles entrepreneurs must learn before and with these concepts, you are going to storm that business and that I can promise if you take these few business concepts very serious.“ He started
According to the founding CEO of SamBoad Business Group Limited these few steps listed below can propel your business and when not followed can make your business fail
1) Dress Style: He started by stating, “a persons appearance is not an index of his character.” but you need to pay particular attention to your dressing. The way you dress must be taken seriously. You need to always appear well dressed and maybe in your branded shirt to advertise your company more. He pushed that when it comes to branding entrepreneurs can contact SamBoad Media Consult a department of his company SamBoad Business Group Limited that deals with Graphic Design , Production , Prints, Branding and Social Media Management .
2) Good Customer Service: “You should know that whatever you do, it is a particular group of customers you serving and we all know that without these customers there will be no business. So learn how to talk to customers and if possible use a lot of please and sorry. Remember the old saying, the customer is always right. Value your customers by showing deep concern to their needs, visit your top customers, treat your customer with all honesty and do not exploit your customers or try to cheat them” he said
3) Hard Work: “Work appears in the bible 564 times. Hard work with continues gratitude is the “ish” (best) that will elevate your business. See what Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 3:10 ,”Even when we were with you, we use to give you this order, If anyone will not work, let him not eat. Hard work pays so put in much work in your new venture”, he quoted and added
4) Working Hours: “You are not working for somebody therefore you are tempted to go to work anytime you want. This attitude should not be part of your entrepreneurial journey. You need to be disciplined and first of all set your own working hours and you must follow it consciously and your clients must know your working hours as well.”, he begged
5) Paying yourself salary: “You are the owner doesn’t mean you can take money anyhow or when you want. How do you remunerate yourself? You must give yourself a salary so that you will know if you making a loss or profit in your business. Open separate bank accounts for both yourself and your business”. He advised
According to the Founding CEO of SamBoad Business Group LLC , Samuel Kwame Boadu to a journalist from Open the News. These are the few basic business concepts you must consider when doing business according the most influential entrepreneur, Samuel Kwame Boadu. Due to time Samuel begged listeners he will find time to come over to the studios for a longer interview. Samuel Kwame Boadu is the current Founding CEO of SamBoad Business Group Limited