In today’s World, where E-Commerce is one of the booming industry. Many of the Entrepreneurs and businessman understand the need of E-commerce, how much it is important to expand their business to grow and achieve ultimate success, but it is not that easy to get success in online selling it requires tremendous hard work, wise decision-making skills, and a lot of patience. Nick Mocuta is among the successful who did not let any obstacle hinder his way and with great effort and resolve made his mark in the e-Commerce industry.
Nick Mocuta was born in Romania in 1984. He completed his graduation and moved to the United States of America at the age of 21 with only 500 Dollars in his pocket. In his initial days, he saved every penny which he can, didn’t have a place to rest so had to sleep on Bench in Public Park. Began with the real estate business for a while until he realizes the booming of the E-Commerce market. His journey is remarkable and entails the story of a person who never gave up despite challenges. He tried different things before he finally gave his dream of online selling a shot. He started with Amazon and is now watching his business grow leaps and bounds with customers all over the world. He has completed 7 years in the industry and is now helping others with his experience and skills, who want to sell through Amazon and Walmart.
From his skill set and vast experience, he has shared some of his tips, which can motivate and help people who wish to succeed in life.
- Letting go of the part. Holding on to pain doesn’t fix anything. Replaying the past over and over again doesn’t change it, and wishing things were different doesn’t make it so. Self-forgiveness will serve as an important factor to make you feel better about yourself and approach your impending work with more enthusiasm.
- Reward yourself. It’s important to reward yourself, and your team, as soon as you complete a key task or objective. Rewarding yourself for victories, big and small, will make a world of difference!
- Ask someone to hold you accountable. Accountability keeps you striving toward your goals and reaching for your dreams it accelerates your performance by helping you make consistent, steady progress. Ask someone from your friends or family to check up on you and hold you accountable.
- Minimize distractions. Eliminate any kind of distractions such as social media, group chats, etc, and focus your mind towards only one task at a time. Set smaller goals, take proper sleep, practice mediation, etc to overcome such distraction and is needed to keep you focused towards your goals.
- Make a to-do list. One of the most important reasons for keeping a to-do list is the organization. Organizing your tasks with a list can make everything much more manageable and make you feel grounded. Seeing a clear outline of your completed and uncompleted tasks will help you feel organized and stay mentally focused.