Feeling fatigued all the time? Suffering from headaches, dizziness and lightheadedness? Looking sickly with pale skin and lips? You might be suffering from iron deficiency.
Don’t worry- taking a good quality iron supplement can treat your deficiency and help you regain your lost energy quickly. And we like to take our iron, also known as the blood mineral, in a very convenient and more palatable way: Lymunix Iron Immuno Spray.
Why we love it:
- It comes in a delicious lemon-flavored liquid in a handy spray glass bottle.
- Five sprays per day will provide you with 72% of your body’s iron needs and it can be taken any time, even without water.
- Liquid vitamins and minerals are immediately and more completely absorbed by the body, so you can enjoy the benefits fully.
The function of the mineral iron is to produce hemoglobin, the protein in your red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen around your body. When your body lacks the volume of iron needed to transport oxygen to the body, your tissues and muscles won’t be able to work effectively, depriving them of energy. Lack of hemoglobin is also associated with low immunity, muscle weakness, and the tendency to bruise easily.
If left untreated, low iron levels in the body can lead to anemia- a serious health problem which affects 42% of children less than 5 year of age and 40% of pregnant women worldwide.
Lymunix Iron Immuno Spray uses ferric sodium EDTA, which is two to three times more bioavailable (easily absorbed) than other forms of iron. To increase the bioavailability of iron supplements, it is best taken with Vitamin C.
All Lymunix Immuno Sprays are formulated with lysozymes, a naturally-occuring enzyme with powerful anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Lysozyme’s strong anti-microbial action can help fight infections and treat recurrent sinusitis and flu in the body.
Iron deficiency can cause a range of symptoms– these are usually mild and some people do not experience any symptoms at all, depending on the severity of your condition. However, if your iron deficiency is left untreated, this can negatively affect your quality of life, lower your immune function and lead to health complications.
- Fatigue, often times accompanied by feeling of weakness, crankiness or trouble concentrating
- Paleness of skin that can extend to the lips, nails, gums and lower eyelids
- Shortness of breath
- Frequent headaches and light-headedness
- Irregularly fast heart rate or heart palpitation
- Dry and weak hair and skin, sometimes accompanied by hair loss
- Abnormalities in your mouth area, such as swelling of the tongue, dry mouth, cracking at the corners of your mouth or mouth ulcers
- Restless leg syndrome
- Brittle and weak nails, leading to spoon-shaped nails in more severe iron deficiency
- Mood swings or even depression
- Frequent bouts of infection due to weakened immune system
Iron is readily-available in many common and delicious food items, such as:
- Red meat and poultry- if you can find organic or free-range sources, these are better since they have a greater nutritional content.
- Leafy greens, such as spinach, kale, watercress, etc.
- Seafood, particularly shellfish.
- Liver and other organ meats.
- Dried fruits, seeds and nuts, such as pumpkin seeds, raisins and apricots.
- Dark chocolate!
Fortunately, iron deficiency is easy to treat with a healthy diet of iron-rich food items and Lymunix Iron Immuno Spray.
Do not suffer from tiredness, headaches and crankiness anymore- increase your iron levels, improve your energy and enjoy your life more!